Due to an accident, I’m not seeing Bowen clients at the moment until further notice. If you would like to book an appointment with another therapist, please contact the Pura Vida Health centre at 905.990.2191 for a referral or visit www.bowenregistry.ca website.
Pilates and Movement Therapy sessions
One-one-one Pilates, restorative Pilates/Movement and group classes at Second Wind Pilates Studio in Port Credit,
• GENTLE AND MINDFUL MOVEMENT
• CORE DYNAMICS sessions
• ABS, HIPS AND THIGHS sessions
• PILATES FOR WEIGHT-LOSS
• PILATES FOR INJURY PREVENTION and for those recovering from injury
at your home.
Private/One-on-one sessions are on the Pilates Reformer or Mat.
During session, I also use stability ball, foam-roller, resistance circle, weighted balls, small hand weights and Theraband.
- Private sessions are designed to emphasize your needs and goals. I closely monitor your form and execution for precision, alignment, safety and maximum efficiency. Verbal and tactile feedback is offered throughout a session to increase the effectiveness of exercise.
- First session includes an assessment of posture, mobility, strength, core muscle activation and client goals.
Improve your Posture, improve your Life